Tuesday, April 26, 2011

After all these years I've finally got my first major article published in the ODTUG Technical Journal. I'm really excited as it's about Database Design Using JDeveloper - from Logical to Physical modeling and more. This is not a topic that normally attracts that much attention outside of those of us who know all about its merits so I'm especially happy.
And just like buses, you wait ages for one and then two come at once (if you're outside the UK this might not mean much to you!) I'm now writing a second deep dive into JDeveloper's Logical modeling, and some fantastic new features that are coming your way, for the next quarterly issue due out around the time of Kaleidoscope, the ODTUG conference. Unfortunately I am not able to attend this year, but if you happen to be Long Beach Way in June - you should try and make it.

No comments: