Friday, June 22, 2007

From Seoul to Shanghai with ODC

I can hardly believe it's been 8 months since I last posted here. In that time I've taken up a new role within the JDeveloper Produce Management Group and have been focused on different areas of the product than my previous SOA focus. I now work very closely with our development groups coming up with requirements for JDeveloper and support development.

This doesn't mean I don't get to meet with users any more, an important part of requirements gathering is to listen to what our customers are saying! This year I've been very lucky to have been involved with the Oracle Develop Conferences. I've 'done' Seoul and if you're in London next Tuesday and Wednesday be sure to get over to the Excel Centre for the London run of this conference designed specifically for developers. I'll be there talking web services, ADF and Fusion and would also love to talk to you about your complete application development lifecycle experiences - the what, why and how of your approach. I have a special interest in Source Control systems - so come and tell me how JDeveloper stacks up.

And Shanghai? Well that's where this year's ODC run closes at Oracle OpenWorld in Shanghai - and I'll be there too, maybe I'll see you?

No comments: